ORAL PRESENTATION INFORMATION AND GUIDELINES:
Presenters are requested to prepare an oral presentation. Save your talk in Microsoft Power point format, (either .ppt or .pptx), at slides at 16:9 (for presentations in Room Auditori) or 4:3 (for presentations in Room 1). Please use the presentation code provided in this letter for naming your talk.
Make sure any audio or video that you wish to present is embedded such that the file can be presented as standalone.
Please upload your presentation minimum 2 hours prior your presentation in the speaker room (open from 7:30h to 18:00h) located in the Level 2 in case that your presentation are in the Auditori. If your presentation is in Room 1 you must go directly to the room.
You may not bring your laptop to the podium.
You should sit in the front row designated speaker space near the stage as your session begins to allow you to mount the stage quickly. If you do not approach the stage when your name is called, you will forfeit your spot and the Chair will move on to the next talk.
In this year’s edition, abstracts selected as oral presentation will not have to prepare a poster as well. Instead, presenters must prepare a handout of their presentation, which will be handed out with the program and the abstract book at the congres.
- The presentation summary must include no more than 2 pages in word format, Times New Roman font and size 11. The paper should be organized as follows: introduction, methods, results (include tables and figures), and conclusions. May include no more than 2 references.
- Presenters are requested to submit only one document per talk, which include the text and the tables/figures.
- Handouts must be submitted through the platform before January 27th, 2020. The platform link and login credentials has been sent to the contact person and the presenting author.
POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES:
- Presenters are requested to prepare a poster, which recommended size is 90 cm wide x 110 cm high (a maximum size is 110 cm wide x 150 high) in portrait format (vertical shape).
- The poster is supposed to be readable from a distance of 1.5-2 m. The text should definitely be no less than 5 mm for capitals and tall letters, and preferably larger. Use a constant font throughout the poster. Do not overload your poster. Remember, you are not writing a full article.
- Poster presenters are responsible for printing their own poster prior to the Congress and bringing it to the Congress. Please note that no printing service is available on site.
- Please ensure that your poster is fixed to the board corresponding to your final presentation code. The boards will be allocated by topics.
- Material will be available for the hanging of posters at the Technical Secretariat.
Poster area: Room Win located in the level 0, main entrance of the venue.
Poster presentation hours:
Hang Posters: Wednesday, February 12, 2020: From 07:30h to 10:30h
Poster dismantle: Friday, February 14, 2020 after the Poster Session II. Posters remaining at the conclusion of the Meeting will be discarded.
Poster sessions and poster viewing
During Poster Session I, Thursday, February 13th, 2020 from 14:45h to 15:30h, the presenters of the even-numbered posters must be attended.
During the Poster Session II, Friday, February 14th, 2020 from 10:00h to 10:45h, only the presenters of the odd-numbered posters must be attended.
Wednesday, February 12 2020: Poster viewing from 10:45 to 11:00h and from 15:45 to 16:15h
Thursday, February 13, 2020: Poster viewing from 9:45 to 10:00h and Poster Session I from 14:45 to 15:30h
Friday, February 14, 2020: Poster Session II from 10:00 to 10:45h